Monday, July 23, 2012

FEED 5


FEED THE HUNGRY CHILDREN
I have always loved the FEED bags, totes, and pouches - not just for the good they do but stylistically simple and rough, I actually love the look. I've been reluctant to splurge on the over $100 totes simply made of burlap, even knowing how many mouths the purchase would feed.
Enter this adorable pouch.

For every zipper pouch and its companion adorable corn-based bead and silver medallion bracelet purchased, 5 school meals will be provided through the UN World Food Programme (WFP). Now that's design I can get behindI purchased mine at one of my favorite stores Tenet - on Main Street downtown Southampton who carry a few of the FEED products but you can get them here:

http://www.feedprojects.com/shopping_product_list.asp?catID=3675
The Tenet Shop gal gave Scout one of the FEED bears which came with a little story book about feeding hungry children - cuddly and educational. perfect.  The Heal the Ocean Bracelet I have teamed it with is from my dear friend and divine artist Jes Maharry.
http://www.jesmaharry.com/products/specials/charity/ocean-love-bracelet






No comments:

Post a Comment