Saturday, October 6, 2012

Did Someone Say, St. Bart's ? Terrific Tunics Nikka, Barbara Gerwit, Corinna Foley

NEW Barbara Gerwit Elaborately Beaded Tunics

OOOOh i love a good tunic - long gone are the days when i was one of the rare few wearing my uniform of ethnic inspired threads acquired around the globe. Lucky for us all they are everywhere.  Here are some really good ones new with the tags, for purchase on my ebay site!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/barbara-gerwit-NWT-black-and-white-fleurs-de-lis-elaborate-beading-tunic-top-S-/290785933430?pt=US_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops&hash=item43b4313876







2 comments:

  1. Kristin, my name is Laura Lofgreen and I say you on the Katie Show. You are adorable and I share the same interests as you. I have been selling on eBay, trash, I call it for over 6 years. Please visit me at www.mydeartrash.com. I would love for you to stop by. I now do furniture and upcycle home decor at two shops; one in Phoenix and another in Mesa, AZ. Hugs to you and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on Katie, as an unemployed Fashion Marketing and Management major I had to come see what you were up to. I noticed that you have kept the old site design... Any particular reason?

    P.S. you have some cute garments on here!

    ReplyDelete