Friday, June 8, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

Scoutie was off today and I, newly wonderfully unemployed, was actually able to spend it with my child. What a gift. We decided to take a long leisurely walk..made a stop at ABC and gave our pals Bill Ritter and Diane Sawyer a wave and a nod. Then made our way to the Apple Store and couldn't resist a quick look see at Zara where we got Scout's divine gladiator sandals and a couple of other goodies that will be featured here tomorrow so stay tuned. Scout is in one of our most divine Stella McCartney's -- a white broderie anglaise -- in an economic move, I picked up two of these so

we'd have "it" for at least two summers!
When we got home Scout promptly put on wildly exuberant pink tutu-esque skirt - a baby gift from the Chasing Fireflies catalogue ...and passed out and didn't stir til morn'.

And I am wearing my new favorite dress that I got at a yard sale in Bridgehampton for $10 by little known expensive designer charles chang lima. it is elaborately adorned with little wooden balls covered in crochet knit and thick thick fringe - tough to see through my multi collection of shell necklaces purchased at topshop last year for $7 a piece...got stopped numerous times for the dress and the jewels -- always helps to
pile 'em on :) jingle jingle.











No comments:

Post a Comment